Main Interventional Cardiology consultant Mount Lebanon hospital (350 proceudres/year).
Yaduna-women heart health center consultant.
Study and degrees:
- 1997-1998: High School diploma Grade B pass.
- 1998-2005: General Medicine cursus Saint Joseph University,Beirut-Lebanon.
- 2005: General Medicine graduate Saint Joseph University Beirut-Lebanon.
- 2005-2009: Cardiology Fellowship Hotel-Dieu De France Beirut-Lebanon.
- 2009: General cardiology graduate Hotel-Dieu De France, Saint Joseph University, Beirut-Lebanon.
- 2011: DIU interventional Cardiology University Paris 5 Descartes (2 years).
- 2011-2012: Interventional Cardiology Assistant CHR Bonsecours-Metz (1 year).
- 2012-2020: Interventional Cardiology consultant Mount Lebanon hospital (8 years experience post graduate).
- Women Heart health Center consultant.
Local speaker for groups of Gps and Cardiologists (mean of 12 lectures per year for international and local companies).
Instructor and teacher at the nursing school Mount Lebanon hospital.
Instructor for LAU medical students at Mount Lebanon hospital.
Average 500 invasive interventions per year.
French, English and Arabic.